I’m Ali and nutrition is my jam!
Whether you’re looking for personalized nutrition guidance, a seasonal cleanse, simple recipes or education on eating holistically… you’ve come to the right place!
I am a Board Certified Holistic Nutritionist who is passionate about guiding people to find a balance with food and educating them on how eating real foods can produce real results. I believe eating for health, is about shifting your mindset from convenient and conventional ways of eating to keeping it simple with wholesome, natural foods.
Shifting Nutrition Ideals
Simplicity is what it is all about - both in what we eat and the mindset around the foods we chose. Our bodies thrive on wholesome, nutrient-dense foods that are unrefined, raised organically and prepared thoughtfully. When we remove what our body poorly responds to, it can better function as it’s suppose to. Paying attention to the food that truly makes us feel better, allows us to fuel our bodies through a more natural approach. A few shifts in our diet backed by education can be the difference in how we feel and look everyday!
Food impacts our lives in so many beautiful ways ranging from cell nourishment to emotional, physical and social well-being. It is my belief that food is medicine. It can help us heal from things like daily headaches/ frequent migraines, ADD/ADHD symptoms, bloating and gas, chronic fatigue, restless sleep, blood pressure and cholesterol and even decelerate or stop an active disease or illness. Eating simply gives our bodies a rest from the overly processed, chemically driven world we live in. It refreshes and resets our body’s systems so they work more effectively together. By eating this way, you’ll start to see an increase in energy, get deeper nights sleep, relieve the brain fog and improve concentration at work, clearer up your skin, have less sugar/carby cravings and lose the excess weight your body has been holding onto!
I know it doesn’t always seem simple and that it can be confusing, misleading and frustrating but that’s why I am here – to keep it easy and most importantly, show you how simple works! It is my goal to make it sustainable for you to live fully, eat well and feel amazing!
"When you reach a certain age, it seems nearly impossible to lose weight! Nothing that had worked before age 40 seemed to make a difference. I didn’t want to accept that a slower metabolism, menopause and age were now in control. I also thought that I was eating healthy… then I started working with Ali. Boy - WAS I WRONG! With the nutrition plan she created for me, I’ve lost all the unwanted weight, my skin glows and I don’t get headaches or stomach aches anymore! I never though it would happen! I am so thankful for Ali’s guidance."
/ CAROL /
My experience, programs and advice are here to help you take your health and understanding of nutrition to a whole new level - past the fad diets and the internet. These programs are designed for you. I do not strive for myself or others to eat a ‘perfect’ diet but rather design a nutritional program that is made to match you and your lifestyle! The plan is plant-based, focusing on whole, fresh foods that have all the key vitamins, minerals, proteins, fats and energy that we need to live our busy lives! It’s about taking small steps to get you where you want to be that is lasting and enjoyable!
"After a serious health diagnosis, I turned to Ali to try and naturally heal my body through diet. Within in the first month, I was shocked by the results and even more surprised how truly simple it was to eat holistically! I absolutely loved the meal plan Ali came up with and am so thankful for her knowledge!"
/ MADISON /
My first advice
1. Re-evaluate! What are you putting in your body? Keep track of how much of your daily food comes from a box, jar, wrapper or package?
2. Eat mindfully. If you can’t recognize an ingredient in your food, neither can your body!
3. Prepare as much of your food yourself as you can. That way you know the exact foods and ingredients going into your body.
4. Eat S.O.U.L foods as much as possible; ones that are Seasonal, Organic, Unprocessed, and Local. Putting most of your attention on Organic, sustainably raised meats. Shop local farmers markets too!
5. Build your plate with mostly plant-based foods; 40% being vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds and grains plus 20% room for protein and other sources.
6. Stay hydrated. Choose filtered water and herbal teas and drink them between meals.
7. Eat beneficial fats; from olive/coconut oil, sprouted nuts and seeds, avocado, olives.
8. Add booster foods to snacks and meals at least one time a day. Things like chia/ flax/hemp seeds, seaweeds, spices and herbs.
9. Aim for consuming 25 grams of fiber a day for healthy bowels and clearance of toxins from the body.
10. Limit or avoid sugars and artificial sugars. Make sure to read every label as they can sneak into anything!